We offer a one-, two- or a whopping five-year warranty on all our products, depending on the product and the model you have purchased. To be precise, it is a warranty on defective materials and production errors. If any of these applies to your product, we will repair the product free of charge or, in some case, replace it. We decide whether the product will be repaired or replaced after its’ assessment. If we no longer have the product or model in stock, we will replace it with a product or model of the same value.
What are you looking for?
Articles in this section
- How long do I have a warranty on my product?
- I think the defect of my suitcase is covered by the warranty. What should I do?
- What is covered by the warranty?
- What is NOT covered by the warranty?
- What shall I do when my suitcase is damaged while or after travelling?
- My suitcase was damaged during my flight. What should I do?
- My suitcase was damaged during my bus trip. What should I do?
- Who pays the shipping costs, if SUITSUIT asks me to send my damaged suitcase for an assessment?
- I couldn’t fill in the warranty form. What should I do?
- How long does it take to process my warranty application?