After receiving the filled in warranty form, we will respond within 24 hours. Often, based on the attached photos, we can properly assess the situation and immediately offer a solution. However, if it is not possible, we will ask you to send your product back. If this is the case, you will receive an e-mail with a free shipping label. The e-mail also contains detailed information about packing and shipping your product.
What are you looking for?
Articles in this section
- How long do I have a warranty on my product?
- I think the defect of my suitcase is covered by the warranty. What should I do?
- What is covered by the warranty?
- What is NOT covered by the warranty?
- What shall I do when my suitcase is damaged while or after travelling?
- My suitcase was damaged during my flight. What should I do?
- My suitcase was damaged during my bus trip. What should I do?
- Who pays the shipping costs, if SUITSUIT asks me to send my damaged suitcase for an assessment?
- I couldn’t fill in the warranty form. What should I do?
- How long does it take to process my warranty application?