Yes, but, unfortunately, we cannot satisfy your warranty. You will have to invoke the warranty at the seller of the product, i.e. the (web) store where you bought it. We can’t assist you herewith, as your purchase agreement was concluded with the third party (store/webstore), not with us.
What are you looking for?
Articles in this section
- How long do I have a warranty on my product?
- I think the defect of my suitcase is covered by the warranty. What should I do?
- What is covered by the warranty?
- What is NOT covered by the warranty?
- What shall I do when my suitcase is damaged while or after travelling?
- My suitcase was damaged during my flight. What should I do?
- My suitcase was damaged during my bus trip. What should I do?
- Who pays the shipping costs, if SUITSUIT asks me to send my damaged suitcase for an assessment?
- I couldn’t fill in the warranty form. What should I do?
- How long does it take to process my warranty application?