Damages caused during your trip - for example, at the departure or arrival hall of the airport or while your baggage is being loaded in/unloaded off the aircraft – are not covered by our warranty. If you notice that your suitcase has been damaged during the trip, report it quickly to the company you are travelling with. Preferably, do it immediately after you have found the damage, alternatively, within the following seven days. The airline or the company you were travelling with is liable for the damage. And almost always, there is a simple procedure to report the damage and get it reimbursed. Also, your travel insurance may cover such damage.
What are you looking for?
Articles in this section
- How long do I have a warranty on my product?
- I think the defect of my suitcase is covered by the warranty. What should I do?
- What is covered by the warranty?
- What is NOT covered by the warranty?
- What shall I do when my suitcase is damaged while or after travelling?
- My suitcase was damaged during my flight. What should I do?
- My suitcase was damaged during my bus trip. What should I do?
- Who pays the shipping costs, if SUITSUIT asks me to send my damaged suitcase for an assessment?
- I couldn’t fill in the warranty form. What should I do?
- How long does it take to process my warranty application?