To complete the warranty form, you must first enter the 5-digit order number that you received from us when purchasing your product. Enter your order number, and the form will appear. If you didn’t buy the product at SUITSUIT, you would have to submit your warranty application to the company/department store you purchased the product at.
What are you looking for?
Articles in this section
- How long do I have a warranty on my product?
- I think the defect of my suitcase is covered by the warranty. What should I do?
- What is covered by the warranty?
- What is NOT covered by the warranty?
- What shall I do when my suitcase is damaged while or after travelling?
- My suitcase was damaged during my flight. What should I do?
- My suitcase was damaged during my bus trip. What should I do?
- Who pays the shipping costs, if SUITSUIT asks me to send my damaged suitcase for an assessment?
- I couldn’t fill in the warranty form. What should I do?
- How long does it take to process my warranty application?